J&L Plastic Molding offers a no-risk Mold Transfer Program. Here is how it works:
- J&L will accept the shipment of a mold(s) at our facility.
- J&L will set up the mold(s) and run samples at no charge.
- Based on material availability, J&L will either use material in-stock, ask for material to be supplied, or ask for payment to cover material minimum buy requirements.
- J&L will submit a first article inspection at no charge.
- J&L will provide a Mold Evaluation. We will provide an opinion from our tool room an any mold repair or modification that will decrease price.
- J&L will submit a quote based on the mold trial.
Why does J&L offer this? It's an investment in our relationship with you.
Interested? Contact Marty Kellaher at 203-265-6237 x305